A beautifully crafted Gladstone Bag made by Tuscany Leather from full grain vegetable tanned leather
- Antique brass hardware closure with release button and key
- Rigid frame opening
- Leather carry handle
- Cotton lining
- External compartment with metal closure and key
- Single internal compartment
- Internal zip pocket, card holder and pen holder
- Internal slip pocket
- Fits a 10” laptop / tablet
- Weight: 1.74 Kg
- Dimensions 40cm wide x 16.5cm deep x 28cm high (approx. overall with contents)
A Little bit of History....
"A Gladstone bag is a small portmanteau suitcase built over a rigid frame which could separate into two equal sections. Unlike a suitcase, a Gladstone bag is "deeper in proportion to its length." Gladstone’s are typically made of stiff leather and often belted with lanyards and were designed and manufactured in the middle of 19th century by J. G. Beard, a London leather dealer. The bags are named after William Ewart Gladstone (1809–1898), the four-time Prime Minister of the UK."