A beautifully crafted Gladstone Bag made by Tuscany Leather from hand buffed full grain vegetable tanned leather
- Antique brass hardware closure on leather strap with release button and key
- Rigid frame opening
- Leather carry handle
- Natural lining
- Three internal compartments
- Can hold 15.6" Laptop
- Internal zip pocket
- Credit card and business card holders
- Pen holder
- Protective metal feet to base
- Weight: 2.03 Kg
- Dimensions 42cm wide x 15.5cm deep x 31cm high (approx. overall with contents)
- Available in Black, Brown, Dark Brown and Honey finish
A Little bit of History....
"A Gladstone bag is a small portmanteau suitcase built over a rigid frame which could separate into two equal sections. Unlike a suitcase, a Gladstone bag is "deeper in proportion to its length." Gladstone’s are typically made of stiff leather and often belted with lanyards and were designed and manufactured in the middle of 19th century by J. G. Beard, a London leather dealer. The bags are named after William Ewart Gladstone (1809–1898), the four-time Prime Minister of the UK."